EJERCICIO DE TEXTOS PARA EL C1 (INGLES)

lunes, 30 de mayo de 2011

Playing with words 2


Make a text with these words: handful/kingpin/tell apart/moguls/niche/mainstream/ the high end/caress/ go bust/ channel/ buy rate/ tuernd out/ brimstone/ broadband/ bottom line/amenity/ get billed/ wiring system/ equation/ hype/ the average person/ odd

That day was joined around the niche a handful of the high end cars. It was difficult tell the kingpin apart the moguls. While I caressed the button of the wiring system and thought If the amount of brimstone put on the bomb was enough to the bottom line of the equation was satisfactory.

As a contract killer that I am, don't be rare get billed a hype of one million of euros a year. Currently, I channel all my demands through the broadband, that is a great amenity and my buy rate has not decreased. The mainstream, in these days, is the average person who went bust thank to his debtor and want that I turned out a work.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio