EJERCICIO DE TEXTOS PARA EL C1 (INGLES)

viernes, 15 de abril de 2011

A holiday you remembered


Write a short paragraph describing an early childhood memory using phrases from How to....box.

I will always remember my holidays in Roquetas de Mar (Almeria). We rent a"Bungalow", and I surprised this name to call a house. That house was very beautifull because have a backyard. Besides have a second floor where my grandparents were.

In the urbanization there was a great pool where we usually swam. One time I saw a pad floating on the water and I went to upload on it. I have to say I have a bit of fear of water. Then, A boy caught the pad and he begun to move, moving me around all the pool but in a moment turned the pad falled me to the water. I was scared to death. I remember would call "niñato" in a derogatory way.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio