EJERCICIO DE TEXTOS PARA EL C1 (INGLES)

miércoles, 6 de abril de 2011

A MACHINE DOESN'T WORK


Imagine there is a problem with a item of technology in your home. Describe it to a partner (without mentioning the name of the item) using phrases from the how to....box. Your partner has to guess what yo are talking about an come up a solution if posible.

I am having problems switch it on. I don't know how to make it works. Whatever I do it won't turn on. I have pressed more the button but it keeps turning off. I have tried to give a kick but I cant get it to light up. I can get it to turn on beating the TV's button but It is really bothering you have to get up to change the channel. This thing don't seem to be wet or beaten also the TV is new

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio