EJERCICIO DE TEXTOS PARA EL C1 (INGLES)

miércoles, 6 de abril de 2011

TROUBLES




Fronting 147

I have a friend He is a teacher at a private school and I am very worry about him. The trouble is he works too hard and spends all his time ate work. The fact remains that he looks ill and he isn't much fun to be with. I want to help him but He is really enthusiast about his work that I am afraid He reject my advice.



Fronting 149

I often go to the gym with a friend but it is all, only I "go" because while I am exercising she is chatting with the handsome men in the gym. What really bothers me is that she chose the gym and I have a gym more near than that. Also She is single but a I am not and some guys try to flirt with me too.The question is that one hand I don't want to go with her anymore because this make me feel embarrassed but at the other hand she is my best friend and I am afraid of hurting her feelings.

Fronting 150

I have a great trouble...well....I meant I have a friend with a great trouble. He is an Internet addict but he doesn't know it. He spends up about seven hours surfing on internet pages , especially on webs like facebook, twiter or tuenty daily., and you think " well, the guy is chatting with his friends" but not. He is really a gossip and he wants know all about his friend and the social nets makes this very well. The trouble is that I really want to help him but I know that he is going to be offended.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio