EJERCICIO DE TEXTOS PARA EL C1 (INGLES)

miércoles, 23 de marzo de 2011

PETS


-Do you own a pet? What type of animal it is?

Yes I have a pet, her name is Shayuri by the novel "Memories of a Geisha" and She is a cat. She is a lovely kitten of blue ruse breed.

-Did you use to have a pet? What type of animal was it? How long did you own it?

Since I was a child, In my house usually we have got pets. We had got from fishes, or birds to a duck. My duck's name was Fito and He finished in Capricho's park because he was very dirty. And we had got during a year.

-Are you allergic to animals? Which one?

I have known recently that I am allergic a little to cats and dogs, but the love that my cat give me and my boyfriend's dog ,that his name is Cookie, compensates sneezing and snot.

-Would you ever consider buying an animal on the Internet? In what circunstances?

I have never consider buying a pet through internet, because I reckon that This is not very secure.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio