EJERCICIO DE TEXTOS PARA EL C1 (INGLES)

jueves, 3 de marzo de 2011

Pag 20:
Which of the place in Ex. 2(Vancouver, Austria or Tokyo) would you most like to live in? Why?
Would you like to live abroad for a while? Why/ why not?
Why do you think the speakers talk mainly about food, scenery and people? Which of these is the most important in a place?

The place I would like to live would be Tokyo. I think Tokio is the most cosmopolitan city and where the contrast with the Spaniard culture is greater and this is, for me, very interesting. I probably miss the spanish food, because is so good, but I ate "Sushi" and it is tasty, of course, If you don't think that that is crude fish.

On the other hand, the habits are very curious, like sleep in a "futon" instead a bed what It would be very useful in a small home. I am secure there are too much amazing things in Japan. See you there and Good night.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio