EJERCICIO DE TEXTOS PARA EL C1 (INGLES)

martes, 5 de abril de 2011

My profile


What is your name? My name is Helen.
What is you doing? I am an unemployed psychologist.
What are you doing before?
I am studing for an opposition.
What had you been doing? I had been studing my career
What have you been usually after finishing your work or daily studies? I often call to my boyfriend and, after, I go to bed.
What are you reading at the moment? I am reading a book called "Ode to a banker" in english, of course.
What have you been doing in the last few days? I have been scentting my house with orange blossom oil.
What has you been doing recently? I has been going to a employment counselor.
What will you be doing this weekend? I will probably be seeing to my boyfriend.
Profile of Helen
I am a unemployed psychologist . Before studing a opposition, I had been studing my career. After finishing work/ my daily studies I usually call to my boyfriend and, after, I go to bed. A the moment I am reading a book called "Ode to a Banker". In the last few days I have scetting my house with orange blossom oil. Recently I has been going to a employment counselor. This weekend I will be seeing to my boyfriend.



0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio