EJERCICIO DE TEXTOS PARA EL C1 (INGLES)

jueves, 14 de abril de 2011

Looking back.

Discuss. Do any of the stories remind you of experiences from your own childhood?

I have never fortunately moved house, I still live in the flat where I spent my childhood. I still remember the day when I started school. The first day is so happy because you make new friends but the second day is worse, because you find out that this will be every day, since this moment, you don't come back to stay at home every day with your mother. I reckon that this I have just said It have occurred since all child must go to school.

Another thing that I remember about I was a child it was when I stayed with my grandfather, he used to drive to the departament store like "Pryca" "Cotinente" with only goal to take a walk, He rarely bought something. Since that I love to go to the departament store simply to see many things or take a drive with my cute car.

I usually spent the summer holidays at a campsite. Thank of this, during my chilhood I have seen many regions in Spain, zones like Extremadura, Cadiz, Huesca.

I have never lived birth of a brother or sister because I am the younger sister, I have just a eldest brother. But I have lived birth of my cousins.

A thing that I have usually cicling with my parents, I have still got my old bicycle in my parents' garret . That was very funny but very tired too. This is my only experience doing sport ...I know I am very lazy.

Respect If I have argued with my parents.........too much times. Most of times about politics or history, but a thing made change my mind. The terrorist attack ocurred on eleventh of march of 2004 change my mind about politics....but this is other story.......

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio